Reebok Mens Zprint Run Ultraknit Running Shoe Black/Coal/White/Dust Size: 9.5/US
- This lightweight sneaker offers superior response through the 3D foot scan bottom designed for targeted support and cushion.
- A knit upper adds a casual feel that transitions from the workout to everyday wear.
- Tri-panel, textile upper for lightweight comfort and support
- Low-cut design for freedom of motion at the ankles
- Decoupled midsole for foot flexibility and shock dissipation
A seamless upper and underfoot cushioning combine in this Reebok zprint run for the perfect blend of lightweight athletic action, comfort, and style. The decoupled bottom dissipates shock, and the dual-compound outsole flexes where you need it without sacrificing durability. Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
Visit the Reebok Men Top Discounts of the day.
Categorised as: Men's Apparel