Reebok Men’s Smoothflex Cushrun Running Shoe
- Artificial/mesh upper for comfort and ease in shape and longevity
- Multi-directional flex nodes enable for natural movement as your operate bounce and extend
- Forefoot flex grooves lend better versatility
- Removable PU sockliner accommodates orthotics and presents amazing cushioning
- Higher abrasion rubber outsole adds longevity
Engineered with individual flex-friendly nodes and an eye-catching, peekout mesh upper, the SmoothFlex Run is created to preserve your toes moving and flexing in a natural way via an perfect stability of assist and adaptability. It’s organic movement – perfected.
- Shifting air channels in outsole
- Synthetic midfoot caging program
- Full-foot injected PU sockliner
- Carbon rubber outsole
- Bodyweight: thirteen.4 oz
Get your physical fitness to new heights with the DMXsky working shoe. Our SkyDMX outsole technological innovation channels air in which you require it most for outstanding underfoot cushioning, although the thin midfoot caging gives light-weight support. Two-dimensional mesh higher delivers key air flow with a delicate texture change, even though the synthetic suede/mesh tongue offers structured support. Reduced-lower layout for included mobility with complete foot injected PU sockliner for extreme, extended long lasting ease and comfort and cushioning. DMXsky outsole is made up of a few independent shifting channels that transfer cushioned air exactly where you want it, when you require it. Slender synthetic midfoot caging system provides light-weight construction and assistance. Carbon rubber outsole for traction, grip and toughness.
Find More Reebok Guys Goods
Categorised as: Men's Reebok Shoes